Noble Clay is seeking a full-time fitness coach that has the heart and character to serve, and the skill set to apply science and art to program design. This position is highly rewarding as you will be impacting lives that do not have access to top-notch coaching. This role does come with its challenges, so you will need to have a servant’s heart.
To view and apply for the job, follow this link to see the job description.
Our interview process is as follows:
- Initial phone or in-person (preferred) interview with Coach Ben, our Founder and CEO. The purpose is to discover missional and value alignment. We want to ensure you are the right person and going into the right seat on the team.
- You will then be given a case study to provide 2 weeks of programming for. You will have 7 days to submit this.
- You will then be invited to a “Team Interview” where you will meet the rest of the team. We want to know if you will be a good fit for the team!
- Next, you are invited to “shadow” on the floor. We will look at personality, character, ability to serve, ability to see and correct movement faults, and how you encourage.
- After the floor coaching, you will complete a training session with Coach Ben or one of the other coaches. This is just for fun!
- The team will then take 2-3 days to discuss, and come to a decision for hire.
- Coach Ben will follow up on email or phone to thank you, and/or offer a job here at Noble Clay!
We look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this opportunity or for more information, please email [email protected]